Memba Civil’s role in powering ‘The Cloud’ involved
- Trenching, conduit laying and installation of 132KV twin circuits
- Assisted with twin 230m Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) bores under the M4 Western Motorway at depths up 12m – connecting Eastern Creek & Huntingwood electricity supply
- Installation of pre-cast joint bays, and link box pits
- 6.6km of 132kV high voltage cable installation linking overhead transmission to new substation
- 2.2km of fibre optic cable installation
Memba Civil through Diona Pty Ltd was involved in the successful delivery of a major asset to Wilken Services and Endeavour Energy to power the largest data centre in the southern hemisphere.
It couldn’t have been put together without the work of Aiden Galvin and his Memba Civil crew, S&R Pace HDD Drilling, Barry McGee and Joshua Maltese – special thanks for all the hard teamwork.
Sewer, Water Main, Drainage & Stormwater
Memba Civil have completed numerous Water, Sewer and Drainage/Stormwater projects.
We have the capabilities, knowledge and experience to take on any project great or small.
Memba Civil have completed several Sydney Water projects, which were delivered on time, to a high standard as well as under budget.
A lot of thanks go to our experienced crew of operators, drainers, pipelayers and labourers for their hard work and dedication.
Today our team is focused on the training and welfare of all personnel on site and we highlight this in our close management of training requirements for all aspects of works.